The Jets have lost six straight games and they practiced today in Ottawa as they continue this road trip out east and in preparation for tomorrow night’s game against the Senators as they look to get out of this slump.
On Saturday the Jets announced they had reassigned CJ Suess from the taxi squad to the Moose.
While nobody is traveling with the team to report on what is happening at practice we see via the photos posted by the Jets that Adam Lowry remains in a regular uniform which is a good sign he should be ready to go tomorrow night.
As per Murat Ates of The Athletic Winnipeg via head coach Paul Maurice below is how things should look against the Senators presuming Lowry is ready to play and given that a D could be swapped out due to health concerns. As you can see Laurent Brossoit starts in net.
Projected lines & D pairs:
*assuming he feels good
D is pending health (not sure whose):
1. Status of Adam Lowry.
2. A lack of momentum contributing to losses.
3. Is he going to make any D changes?
4. How does he feel about Connor Hellebuyck’s workload?
5. Does he consider himself to be stubborn or patient?
6. His returning to lines he has used previously.
7. What do they have to do to get back to an effective PP?
8. Are they common threads to losing streaks?
9. How did he land on who plays centre between PLD & Stastny?
10. Lowry’s style of play and nature of his injury.
The Jets road trip continues tomorrow night against the Senators with a 6 PM puck drop. Be sure to keep it locked to illegalcurve.com for the AM Papers which go live at 7 AM CT and then join us on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show after the final buzzer sounds between Winnipeg and Ottawa.