Following a disappointing 4-1 loss to the Blue Jackets last night the Jets hit the ice for a practice ahead of a Sunday matinee against the Ducks.
As per Ken Wiebe of Sportsnet the lines and D pairs are listed below.
Lines & D Pairs:
Player media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) What was the video session like today after last night’s loss?
2) Looking for a response tomorrow. (:43)
3) Their opponent playing today in Minnesota (1:16)
4) Sticking to the gameplan (2:12)
5) Not allowing the team to “park it” after a loss (3:00)
6) How close is Logan Stanley to returning? (3:48)
7) Would they consider a conditioning stint for Stanley? (4:28)
8) Ensuring a player is ready to return (4:44)
9) Nature of conversation with Harkins/Jonsson-Fjallby before practice (5:25)
From Rick Bowness on Logan Stanley said they want to ensure his conditioning is good. And they want to ensure his ankle is is at 100%. He wouldn’t indicate if they would consider a “conditioning stint” where he was sent to the Moose for a few games to get some games under his belt given he hasn’t played a game since the end of October.
Jets merch contest:
December is here which means we will have another 16 chances for you to win authentic Jets jerseys, hats shirts…and we may be adding tickets to Jets games. Only way you can win is by entering the Illegal Curve contest which you can do so here.
The Jets take on the Ducks tomorrow afternoon (2:00 PM) in Winnipeg. Be sure start your morning with the Morning Papers which go live at 7 AM, stick with us throughout the day for the latest news and then after the game be part of the conversation on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show after the Winnipeg/Anaheim game.