After taking Sunday off the Jets are back on the ice today in Winnipeg as they’ve got a few days before they next face the Red Wings on Wednesday as the homestand continues.
Today there is expected to be an update on Jansen Harkins who left the game Saturday night after taking an elbow to the head.
No Jansen Harkins this morning but Kyle Connor and Nate Schmidt are both back according to Mike McIntyre of the Winnipeg Free Press. He provides the lines and D pairs below.
Lines and D pairs:
Players media availabilities:
Coach media availability:
1) Getting Kyle Connor and Nate Schmidt back today.
2) Having Connor and Schmidt back for the stretch drive.
3) What is the latest With Jansen Harkins?
4) Is Harkins possible for Wednesday?
5) Has Ville Heinola showed enough that he deserves to stay in the lineup?
6) What has stood out about Nikolaj Ehlers since his return to the lineup?
7) Looking at the bigger picture.
8) Any chance on Cole Perfetti?
9) How does he approach these practice days?
10) Environment being created with the Moose.
11) Conditioning skate at the end of practice?
No good news regarding prospect Cole Perfetti who has been out since February 17th and is still not skating according to interim head coach Dave Lowry. He also advised that Jansen Harkins is being evaluated today and isn’t going to play in their next game.
Jets have another day of practice as they prepare to face Detroit in a must win game.
You can start your day with the Morning Papers which go live on illegalcurve.com at 7 AM, stick and then check back for tomorrow’s Practice Report.