The Jets were left licking their wounds after a 4-2 loss to a Sabres team that had been winless in their previous seven games. It wasn’t the loss so much as the lack of push back in the 3rd period.
As per Ken Wiebe of Sportsnet some big movement for the Jets as Evgeny Svechnikov is wearing the white of a top six forward while Andrew Copp returns to the blue of the bottom six. Ken provides the line and D pairs listed below.
Still no recall from the Moose.
Lines and D pairs:
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Reasons for the line configuration?
2) Finding consistency when the lines aren’t consistent (:55)
3) The type of practice they held today (1:27)
4) All the shots missing the net (2:30)
5) Defensive zone play (3:25)
6) Does he anticipate having a 12th forward for Friday’s game? (3:50)
7) Analytics are good but they are losing games, why? (4:12)
8) Is it a finishing issue? (4:32)
9) How do they generate more A chances when they aren’t playing with speed? (5:04)
10) Is it a struggle to get guys to get to the net? (5:31)
11) Biggest barrier to this team finding consistency (6:13)
The Jets have another day of practice tomorrow as they continue to try and get things going again. Start your Thursday with the morning papers at 7 AM, stay with us throughout the day for the latest news. Reminder we want you to join us on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show following the final buzzer on Friday.