The Jets will be going for a rare third straight win this evening when they conclude their two-game homestand against the Boston Bruins. The Jets got some good news from a lineup perspective as Andrew Copp skated yesterday in practice in a regular uniform and is expected to return to the lineup after he missed the team’s last game on Tuesday. The Bruins will be without their captain Patrice Bergeron who is back in Massachusetts according to head coach Bruce Cassidy.
As per Scott Billeck of the Winnipeg Sun, tonight’s expected starter for the Jets is Connor Hellebuyck who is going through his usual routine. Andrew Copp will return to the starting lineup with Adam Brooks coming out.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Player media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Logan Stanley using all the tools in his toolbox last game.
2) How Stanley handled not being in the lineup. (:59)
3) On players not handling it well (1:48)
4) How has Stanley dealt with the pressure of having guys behind him? (2:33)
5) Is Nate Schmidt a good complement to Logan Stanley? (3:01)
6) What stands out about the Bruins? (3:25)
7) The identity that Boston has to their game (3:47)
8) How can they counter what the Bruins do well? (4:20)
9) Is Copp playing tonight? (4:41)
Puck drop is at 7:00 pm CST. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from interim head coach Dave Lowry.
You can also join us afterwards for the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show. (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).