The Jets winless streak (0-5-1) at Bell MTS Place continues as they dropped this afternoon’s game to the Nashville Predators by a score of 1-0 and fall to 24-18-4 on the season.
For those who would like to take a deeper dive into the advanced stats here are the results from the game via Natural Stat Trick.
– Patrik Laine and Josh Morrissey each had five shots on net
– Connor Hellebuyck finished with 28 saves on 29 shots (.969 save percentage)
Tucker Poolman left the game in the first period (came back) but didn’t return for the second period (or the rest of the game). Coach Maurice was asked if he had an update on the severity of the injury “It was enough that they didn’t want him to test it. We will get him looked at tomorrow.”.
The Jets will start to get ready for the Vancouver Canucks who are in town for a game on Tuesday. You can kick start your day with the Morning Papers which go live tomorrow at 7 am on illegalcurve.com.
I also appear on the Illegal Curve Hockey Show every Saturday on TSN 1290 Winnipeg starting at 9 am.
And I occasionally jump in the play-by-play booth at Bell MTS Place to provide colour analysis during Manitoba Moose games.
Latest posts by David Minuk (see all)
- Winnipeg Jets Morning Papers - January 19, 2020
- Winnipeg Jets Practice Report - January 18, 2020
- Winnipeg Jets recall Nelson Nogier from the Manitoba Moose - January 18, 2020