The Jets left Winnipeg feeling good after a 5-2 win over the Canucks which saw them go 3-1-0 during their four-game homestand. They take their 14-7-1 record on the road for five games starting tonight in Montreal where they will play the Habs tonight and again on Saturday. The Habs are coming off a 3-1 win over the Senators on Tuesday.
Morning skate gets underway at 10:30 AM. For now the projected lineup is simply based on the last game.
Update: Jets coach Paul Maurice confirmed he will use the same roster as he did last game against Canucks except Connor Hellebuyck starts in net.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
1. Assessing the Canadiens.
2. What can be carried over from the last game?
3. On the decrease in scoring in the NHL.
4. Has he noticed an evolution in the way the Canadiens play?
5. Is he worried about too much being information being given away via Zoom availabilities?
6. What is it that Montreal does that forces them to do things “they don’t want to do”?
7. The effects analytics can have on the team.
8. More on analytics.
9. Lineup update?
Puck drop is at 6:00 pm CST. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice.