- The weekly Hot List examines Zach Kassian, as well as Mike Lee and Aaron Ness. Still not a fan of Kassian.
- Taking Note passes on the rumour that Theoren Fleury may be joining the new American Hockey League team in Abbotsford, BC. I think the AHL is a perfect spot for Fleury to get his legs back, and the draw won’t hurt the Heat either.
- Mark Spector, writing over at Sportsnet, notes that no one will come out the winner in the Phoenix debacle. Well said Mr. Spector.
- Hockey Wilderness shows us the Wild’s new 3rd jersey/sweater. (Tip o’ the cap to Goon’s World). Meh. At least its better than their current threads.
- Hockey’s Ladies of Greatness airs their frustration with Versus.
- A list of hints for your fantasy hockey team, courtesy of On Goal Analysis. Its almost time to draft again, isn’t it.
Afternoon Delight: Wild on Sweaters
The Wild’s new jersey, No winners in Phoenix, Fleury to the AHL?, your weekly Hot List, a shot at Versus, fantasy hockey tips