- Triple Deke offers three pretty sweet links to occupy your Thirstday afternoon. Lots of fun here. The history of NHL sweaters is great for the jersey hound.
- A little more hockey and photography from Psycho Lady Hockey, PLUS the best hockey player pickup lines. Still looks like fun.
- Stan Fischler updates us on the brewing battle between the NHL and KHL, and notes that Chris Chelios is considering the KHL as an option.
- INCH’s A-Z covers Brett Olson and Drew Palmisano.
- A couple of CIS teams will be facing off against an AHL and an NHL team this pre-season. Like I keep saying, the CIS is a great league and it won’t be long before more of these players get looks in the professional game.
- A look back at the Ulf Samuelsson citizenship controversy. I had no idea this went on.
- A reminder about the LA Kings Hockey Fest that kicks off tomorrow. Sounds like a fun time. If you are in the Southern California area, check this out.
Afternoon Delight: How do you say Chelios in Russian?
Chelios to Russia?; The Kings host a hockey weekend; CIS teams gaining credibility; college hockey profiles; the dirtiest player of his era switches passports