- I came across another great website for people who are interested in arenas. Roaming the Rinks has a ton of good information and pictures.
- Goon’s World previews the weekend WCHA matchups.
- Edmonton Oilers coach Pat Quinn has been fined by the NHL for comments he made after last night’s loss to the visiting Calgary Flames. Quinn is old-school and speaks his mind.
- Smilin’ Like the Butcher’s Dog is not happy about Scott Hartnell not being disciplined.
- The Sports Law blog has an excerpt (and link to download from a paper on steroids in sports. Not really hockey specific, but interesting nonetheless.
- Hockeydraft.ca wonders about Toronto’s goalie situation now that the Monster has gone on IR. Can they pray for rain outs? I think McDonald will help the situation.
- Coming Down the Pipe has some advice for those playing fantasy hockey.
Afternoon Delight: That Bites
More on the Hartnell bite; Pat Quinn gets fined and an essay on steroids. More after the click.