The Jets are feeling good about themselves as they played a better overall team game last night in their 3-2 OT defeat of the Habs. They’ve improved to 6-3-1 on the season as they prepare to face an unexpectedly feisty Chicago team that sits third in the central just one point back of Winnipeg (although the Hawks have played one more game).
As per Scott Billeck of the Winnipeg Sun no Pierre-Luc Dubois nor Mason Appleton on the ice today for practice.
Player media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) What is his take on the Central Division?
2) Managing highs and lows of season (1:42)
3) His Hellebuyck scouting report before joining Jets (2:22)
4) On goalies trying to do too much (3:35)
5) What is he seeing in Hellebuyck right now? (4:14)
6) Playing a heavier vs physical game (5:12)
7) Goal scoring up around the NHL (6:18)
8) Does he set benchmarks for season? (7:01)
9) Does Hellebuyck’s composure filter to team (7:50)
10) Does he anticipate any lineup changes tomorrow? (8:16)
A new month means a new contest and you’ll have more chances to win authentic Jets jerseys, hats and shirts. But you cannot win if you do not enter so be sure to get your entries here.
Looking ahead to Saturday be sure start your morning with the Morning Papers which go live at 7 AM, join us on the Illegal Curve Hockey Show at 9 AM (which will be live at the Winnipeg Ice Fishing Show doors open at 10 AM) and then after the game be part of the conversation on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show after the Jets/Hawks afternoon contest.