Lots of questions for Winnipeg as they get their final road trip of the regular season underway. They’ve got a number of guys who are on the road trip but remain question marks including Blake Wheeler, Jansen Harkins and potentially Mark Scheifele (if he made the trip). We did see on the Jets social media post Cole Perfetti was on the trip, so we might get an update on the 2020 1st rounder who has been out for some time.
As per Mitchell Clinton of JetsTV a few familiar faces are back on the ice including captain Blake Wheeler and Jansen Harkins. But he added that Mark Scheifele is not at skate. He also provides the lines and D pairs at skate.
Blake Wheeler will play tomorrow night. Jansen Harkins is a game-time decision. Cole Perfetti is skating on his own as he recovers from his injuries and Mark Scheifele remains in Winnipeg and won’t play on the four-game road trip (listed as day-to-day).
Players media availabilities:
Coach media availability:
1) Updates on Wheeler/Scheifele.
2) Did Scheifele come on the road?
3) Updates on Harkins/Perfetti.
4) What are the benefits of the Kraken game being postponed?
5) What are the biggest challenges the Panthers present?
6) What has it meant to see Josh Morrissey’s game grow?
7) What stood out about Morgan Barron’s skill set and playing him with Ehlers/Stastny.
The Jets begin four straight against upper echelon teams starting tomorrow night vs the Panthers in Sunrise.
You can start your day with the Morning Papers which go live on illegalcurve.com at 7 AM, stick with us throughout the day for updates and then join the conversation on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show.