The Jets have two home wins in their back pocket and will hit the ice to practice before they leave for three games on the road in California starting in Anaheim tomorrow night. The big question mark remains the status of Mark Scheifele who as of Saturday remained in the
According to Mitchell Clinton of JetsTV everyone who played on Saturday is present and accounted for on the ice today at Canada Life Centre. He followed up by indicating that neither Blake Wheeler (not unexpected) and Mark Scheifele (less certain) are not on the ice this morning in Winnipeg.
After two wins it isn’t a surprise that the Jets bench boss is maintaining the same lines and running his defence the same according to Ken Wiebe of Sportsnet.
Lines and D pairs:
Jets bench boss Paul Maurice confirms that Mark Scheifele won’t be starting the California trip with the team. 55 remains in NHL’s COVID-19 protocol.
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Update on Mark Scheifele and Blake Wheeler
2) What Pierre-Luc Dubois is doing well right now.
3) Due to salary cap playing short.
4) Kyle Connor’s leadership.
5) What does it say about his group with how they’ve dealt with adversity.
6) Increase in goal scoring.
7) What has it meant to add a dynamic offensive element to the backend.
The Jets take on the Ducks tomorrow night in Anaheim. Start your Tuesday with the morning papers at 7 AM, stay with us throughout the day for the latest news and then join us on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show following the final buzzer.