After a tough loss last night to the Canucks the Jets hit the ice for a practice at Bell MTS Place as the seven-game homestand will continue this week with three straight games at home against the Flames.
Big question after last game was whether there might be some changes coming to the lines and we had that answered in an affirmative by Mitchell Clinton of JetsTV who tweeted that there was movement in the top six which is reflected below in the lines.
Lines & D pairs:
1. Adam Lowry’s leadership.
2.Switching up his top two lines.
3. What does he like about the Stastny/Wheeler combo?
4. Is he considered making any adjustments to the D pairings?
5. Player only meetings.
6. Why wasn’t Tucker Poolman on the ice today?
7. Might Kristian Vesalainen be returning to the lineup?
8. Duo of Mark Scheifele and Andrew Copp.
9. On the decision to break up the Stastny line.
The Jets will begin February with the first of four straight games (three in Winnipeg and one in Calgary) against the Flames. Be sure to keep it locked to illegalcurve.com for the AM Papers