After a few days off the ice following their first round sweep of the Oilers the Jets are back on the ice in Winnipeg for a practice as they prepare for the second round. Of course their second round opponent is still yet to be determined with the Leafs currently holding a 3-1 series edge of the Habs with game 5 tonight in Toronto.
According to Mitchell Clinton of JetsTV all are present and accounted for on the ice this morning. He notes the lines and D pairs (below) and he mentioned that Statsny and Dubois are sharing centre duties.
Lines and D pairs:
1) Adding penalty kill to Logan Stanley’s game.
2) How pleasant is the surprise that Logan Stanley’s rise has been?
3) Logan Stanley’s decision making.
4) Logan Stanley’s path to the NHL.
5) Coming into the playoffs his decision to pair up Stanley and Poolman.
6) His expectations for Tucker Poolman in the first round.
7) His read on the playoffs across the board.
8) Shifting momentum in a game in an empty building vs with fans present.
9) On the potential for challenges in the playoffs.
10) How Logan Stanley is fitting into the team.
By tomorrow the Jets could know their next round opponent and their schedule or they could be waiting for a Habs/Leafs game 6. Despite that uncertainty you can be sure to keep it locked to illegalcurve.com for the AM Papers which go live at 7 AM CT.