Once the formal media availability concluded Jets head coach Rick Bowness spoke for an additional 9 minutes.
1. What do the comments from Paul Stastny tell him about this Jets team? (:20)
2. What does he do with an offensively talented player who doesn’t want to do the work in the other end? (1:18)
3. Has he seen that happening in Winnipeg? (1:57)
4. Who are some of the players he has spoken with already? (2:10)
5. How was the conversation with Mark Scheifele? (2:32)
6. Was he aware of the comments Mark Scheifele made at the end of the season? (3:15)
7. How different might the roster look like in October? (3:28)
8. What does the summer look like as he develops a plan for Winnipeg? (3:56)
9. When was his first conversation with Kevin Cheveldayoff? (4:52)
10. How did his five years in Tampa help him evolve as a coach? (5:14)
11. When does he hope to have his coaching staff rounded out? How many more additions? (6:18)
12. Reflecting on his past ties to Winnipeg from the Jets 1.0 days. (6:57)
13. Thoughts on the Jets D core and integrating young players. (8:05)
Audio courtesy of Cater Brooks of Game On Magazine.