1. What is on the top of his to-do list to begin the offseason?
2. How does he assess the past season?
3. What areas does this team need to be better in next year?
4. How can he take a year like this and use it to make his team better going forward?
5. Big picture question about the blueline?
6. What was Nikolaj Ehlers dealing with in the return to play?
7. The youth movement impacting the Jets.
8. The tone of the exit meetings he has had.
9. Are there one or two players who took their game to the next level?
10. How much has he thought about filling Todd Woodcroft’s position?
11. How did his team handle the shutdown/What could they have done better vs Flames?
12. Net front presence, do they need more size and grit?
13. Andrew Copp looking to seize the 2C role.
14. Can he quantify how important Connor Hellebuyck was to the Jets?
15. Planning for a compressed 2020-21 schedule?
16. Did he allow himself to think what the Jets lineup could have looked like with Alexis Lafrenière in it?
17. Why is he still the right man for the job in Winnipeg?
18. His expectations for Bryan Little next season?
19. What can you learn from the season you had without an optimal lineup?
20. Do they need more balance in terms of skill sets?