1. What comes to mind when he reflects on the bubble?
2. Reflecting on his season.
3. Thoughts on how Mark Scheifele is doing and the play itself?
4. What will it take for this group to get back to elite contender status?
5. What does he have to do to increase production at centre?
6. Can he put this season into words?
7. Leadership role.
8. Who has he learned leadership from?
9. Do the Jets need more grit?
10. What are his thoughts on the bubble being a factor for next season?
11. Developing a goal scorers mentality.
12. What do the next few days/weeks look like for him as he tries to put last season behind him?
13. Does he have a skills coach or how does he get better during the offseason?
14. Does he have a conversation with the coaching staff about seizing the 2nd line centre role?
15. What will his level of interest be in the post-season?
16. Is there any positive about making it given the season they had?
17. Any theories as to why there were so many upsets in the play-in series?
18. Which teams does he think could go the distance?