For the first time in some time hear from Jets head coach Paul Maurice who spoke following the on-ice sessions that were held out at the IcePlex.
1. How can the Patrik Laine impact a team?
2. The second time this has “come around” with Patrik Laine, how does he balance it?
3. Growth in the game of Mason Appleton and Jansen Harkins.
4. How does he approach this training camp?
5. Injury updates?
6. Will he adjust his lines a lot during camp without exhibition games?
7. What Kyle Connor brings to the Stastny/Laine line?
8. How does Dylan Samberg catch his attention?
9. What does he think of the Jets prospects playing at World Juniors?
10. What intrigues him the most from the All-Canadian division?
11. On predictability and familiarity with your opponent.
12. Having a veteran centre in Nate Thompson.
13. The excitement Nate Thompson has brought.
14. How does he prevent “slides” in a short season?
15. Wearing a mask on the bench.