1. What is happening between the Jets and Byfuglien’s camp?
2. What is in it for Dustin Byfuglien to agree with this move?
3. What is the difference between this and Byfuglien simply retiring?
4. Is it safe to say he’s played his last game for the Winnipeg Jets or if it possible he could play for them again?
5. What changed/happened that this has reached the point of contract termination?
6. Does he think the cap space the Jets have will get used this season or in the offseason?
All audio courtesy of TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg.