1. What is happening between the Jets and Byfuglien’s camp?
2. What is in it for Dustin Byfuglien to agree with this move?
3. What is the difference between this and Byfuglien simply retiring?
4. Is it safe to say he’s played his last game for the Winnipeg Jets or if it possible he could play for them again?
5. What changed/happened that this has reached the point of contract termination?
6. Does he think the cap space the Jets have will get used this season or in the offseason?
All audio courtesy of TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg.
Latest posts by David Minuk (see all)
- Winnipeg Jets GM Kevin Cheveldayoff trade deadline day presser - February 24, 2020
- Winnipeg Jets reassign Logan Shaw to Manitoba Moose in order to make him eligible for remainder of AHL season - February 24, 2020
- Winnipeg Jets don’t make any moves on Trade Deadline day - February 24, 2020