Andrew “Hustler” Paterson and Rick Ralph spoke with TSN hockey insider Darren Dreger on today’s Afternoon Ride. Some Dustin Byfuglien talk:
1. What does he know about the mutual termination of contract reportedly being discussed between the Jets and Dustin Byfuglien’s representation?
2. How weird is this entire situation?
3. Why doesn’t Dustin Byfuglien just retire?
4. The unique nature of Dustin Byfuglien.
5. What has broken down between the two sides?
6. What does Jets GM Kevin Cheveldayoff do next?
7. Fans upset at the current state of things and at prospect that Byfuglien could be on another team next season.
All audio courtesy of TSN 1290 Winnipeg.
Latest posts by David Minuk (see all)
- Winnipeg Jets GM Kevin Cheveldayoff trade deadline day presser - February 24, 2020
- Winnipeg Jets reassign Logan Shaw to Manitoba Moose in order to make him eligible for remainder of AHL season - February 24, 2020
- Winnipeg Jets don’t make any moves on Trade Deadline day - February 24, 2020