Word from the Beat writers:
- Chip Alexander is reporting that Cam Ward’s injury is not serious.
- Rick Nash continues to impress writes Tom Reed of the Columbus Dispatch.
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like if an NHL team played an AHL team? Well wonder no longer as the Dallas Stars will be playing the Texas Stars writes Mike Heika of the Dallas News.
- Dave Staples over at Cult of Hockey looks at Ethan Moreau’s struggles on the penalty kill.
- Damien Cox from The Spin gives us a complete Team Canada wrap up.
- News out of New Jersey is that Devils coach Jacques Lemaire still hasn’t decided how much rest to give Martin Brodeur this season writes Rich Chere of the Star Ledger.
- While the manner in which these figures have been determined has been questioned (Puck Daddy the other day) are Ducks fans 19th best in the league?