Word from around the blogs:
- Greatest Hockey Legends: Is Alex Ovechkin the greatest left winger ever? I agree with Joe, he’s amazing but has yet to pass the longevity test.
- Maple Leafs Hot Stove: Kessel needs supporting cast. No question but it likely won’t be till next season.
- Lions in Winter: Avoiding O’Ver-expectations. Should be a good game against Capitals.
- Japers Rink: The Busts and the Best of McPhee’s Reclamation Projects. Some good and bad players on that list.
- Russo’s Rants: Havlat out with strained hammy. That’s not good for business.
- Spector: Changes Coming for Blackhawks and Maple Leafs. All eyes are on Stan Bowman.
- Puck Daddy: It’s not the name on the back; it’s Harry Truman on the front. Good thing its for charity, because it leaves alot to be desired.
- NHL Fanhouse: Fight of the week. And people claim that fighting isn’t loved by the fans.
- Deadspin: This is why Anaheim fans can’t have anything nice. It isn’t just hockey players who fight at games.
- Slap Shot: More on Twitter and Hockey. Another excellent article by Stu Hackel. It is truly a fine line between need to get fans instant information and taking the proper measures to ensure the story is accurate. Speaking of twitter, why not follow IC on Twitter.
Here is a recap of some of the stories covered on IC this week:
Upon Further Review: Did referee Dennis LaRue make the right call disallowing Brad May’s apparent goal?
Illegalcurve Radio Show, which featured Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch and Craig Custance of The Sporting News was archived.