Word from around the blogs:
- Empty Netters: Sidney Crosby is good at math. Funny video from “This Hour has 22 Minutes”.
- Sports Judge: Tampa Bay Lightning still on shaky ground. Excellent assessment of the situation in Florida.
- Bird Watchers Anonymous: The Thrashers consistency problem. Are teams finally taking the Thrashers more seriously?
- Running with the Devils: The Hat Trick contest. Cool contest for you Devil fans.
- Hub Hockey: Are the Bruins asking too much from Rask Tuu early? Thomas has to be the man, with Rask waiting in the wings.
- Flames Insider: Bourque skates, remains day to day. Flames can’t wait for his return.
- Canucks Hockey Blog: Back at Square one. The Canucks mired in 11th spot right now in the Western Conference. Hopefully for Nucks fans, the team is over the injury bug.
- Andrews’ Dallas Stars Page: Stars captain Brenden Morrow on BaD radio. Good interview.
- Slap Shot: Sharks-Hawks Tonight, the Game of the Year so far. Game has yet to be played but its hard to argue that this might be the most anticipated match-up in the Western Conference.
- Puck Daddy: Jersey fouls. One of my favorite segments. Some of these jerseys are unbelievably bad.
- NHL Fanhouse: Forgotten Miracle – The story of the 1960 US Olympic hockey team. I wasn’t aware so it would appear that the name Unknown Miracle would also be appropriate. Cool story.
- The Hockey News: Finland should tell Kiprusoff to stay home. I can appreciate Ken Campbell’s point of view but can also see what Kiprusoff is saying in terms of needing the time to rest. Or should the Finns tell Miikka “Kiitos, mutta ei kiitos”. (How was my Finnish?)
- Fantasy Hockey Scouts: Fantasy hockey tweet-offs. Love this concept. For all the latest NHL news follow Illegalcurve on Twitter.
- Greatest Hockey Legends: Pro Stars and other Gretzky endorsements. Of course they have to show Wayne scoring against the Jets. I’m going to go eat a bowl of Flutie Flakes.
Bloge Salming has another good one with the Leafs taking part in the $100,000 Pyramid: