Fresh off signing his one-year contract with the Jets was a media availability with Andrew Copp.
1) How did he land on a one-year deal and what does it mean for his long-term future with Jets?
2) Is this him doing the Jets a “solid”?
3) Avoiding arbitration.
4) Getting more comfortable with his situation.
5) The moves the team made, any “what about me?”?
6) On “proving his worth” this season.
7) Did being part of higher level of negotiations help him in this process?
8) Trying to make this the best season ever for the Jets.
9) Has he given any thought to who his linemates may be?
10)All the different parameters that can impact the season.