Some news and notes from around the blogs:
- Stanley Cup of Chowder: Lottery for Winter Classic tickets starts Monday. Of course most tickets will be snapped up by scal…I mean by people who sell tickets to customers who are looking to buy tickets.
- Mother Pucker: Hockey in a baseball diamond sucks. I would agree with the assertion that it is better to watch in a football stadium. You are likely to have double the crowd and the atmosphere is crazy.
- SenSay: Tortoise & the Hare Part deux. In the words of J.D. “Oh Baby“.
- Crash the Crease: Should the Flyers trade for Heatley? Is there a team in the NHL that isn’t rumoured to be trading for him?
- The Bruins Blog: No need to stress over the Kessel situation. Doesn’t appear that anything is likely too happen to quickly on this front.
- Brodeur is a Fraud: Brodeur vs. Luongo Part II. Having seen Luongo play live, I can attest that he is a phenomenal goalie. But Brodeur has accomplished so much. Who do you think is the better goalie?
- Lowetide: Everything you wanted to know about Zack Stortini. And even some thing you don’t want to know.