The Jets have returned to California for a second time early in this season and will do battle with the Ducks for the third and final time this season. Due to the realities of the salary cap and remaining without Blake Wheeler and Mark Scheifele the expectation is the Jets will remain with 11 forwards and seven defencemen.
As per Murat Ates of The Athletic Winnipeg all are present and accounted for except for Paul Stastny.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Comments about the situation with Chicago.
2) The news being a distraction to the team. (:45)
3) Hockey culture. (1:24)
4) Culture of silence (2:17)
5) Third meeting of season vs Ducks (3:21)
6) Status of Paul Stastny? (4:22)
7) Evgeny Svechnikov making 2nd line (4:50)
8) Any legitimacy to the idea that PLD and Svechnikov rekindling QMJHL chemistry? (7:29)
9) Spreading the wealth around the lineup (8:34)
10) Game planning against Ryan Getzlaf (9:40)
11) Does Getzlaf have a Hall of Fame case? (11:55)
Puck drop is at 9 pm CDT. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice. You can also join us afterwards for our post-game show here (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).