The Jets will look to continue getting back on track tonight against the Senators, a team that has won two straight and are 7-2-1 in their last ten games.
It was an optional skate for the Jets this morning according to Mike McIntyre of the Winnipeg Free Press. Mike confirmed that Connor Hellebuyck was first off and will start tonight.
Jets coach Paul Maurice confirmed that Neil Pionk isn’t playing tonight. Jordie Benn will be in paired with Ville Heinola. Also Ville Heinola will be on the second power play unit.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Status of Neil Pionk?
2) Schedule for Connor Hellebuyck
3) How will he adjust his D pairings?
4) Is Nikolaj Ehlers still on to start game 1 of playoffs?
5) What elements of Senators game can help ramp them up?
6) Kyle Connor’s goal drought.
7) Where does he feel Pierre-Luc Dubois’ line is at right now?
8) Are his forward lines set for the playoffs?
9) D men on the power play?
Defenceman Neal Pionk won’t play tonight and was listed as day-to-day.
Puck drop is at 6:00 pm CDT. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice. You can also join us afterwards for our post-game show here (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).