The Jets slide has hit seven games while the Flames are hanging onto playoff hopes by the slimmest of margins.
Jets coach Paul Maurice confirms that Jansen Harkins and Ville Heinola are in the lineup tonight in Calgary with Kristian Vesalainen and Logan Stanley coming out. And Connor Hellebuyck starts in net. He also confirmed the D pairs to start the game.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Flames projected lines & D pairs:
A look at how Calgary sets up tonight courtesy of Pat Steinberg of Fan 960.
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
2) Why was it a good game to get Heinola in?
3) More pressure from the losses or the regular season concluding soon?
4) Importance of mindset to have team ready for puck drop.
5) Transition from offence to defence.
6) Who comes out of the lineup?
7) Who are and how did he come to pick his D pairs?
Puck drop is at 8:30 pm CDT. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice. You can also join us afterwards for our post-game show here (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).