The Jets are coming off an impressive 4-1 win over the Sharks and are 7-1-2 in their last ten games. They will have a tough test tonight against a Kings team that is feeling very good about their game having won seven straight.
Seems unlikely that Paul Stastny will return tonight so expectation is the roster will continue to be the same as last game although lines and D pairings will likely look how they did yesterday in practice.
According to Scott Billeck of the Winnipeg Sun it is a sparsely attended optional morning skate although he did confirm that Paul Stastny isn’t skating at it.
Head coach Paul Maurice confirmed that he will use the same lineup as last game.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Did he know much about Evgeny Svechnikov prior to the season and his thoughts so far?
2) What does Svechnikov add to the Dubois and Connor line? (1:02)
3) What is the threshold for mistakes to keep 71 on the top line? (2:31)
4) His early conversations with Evgeny Svechnikov (3:58)
5) Does he like Svechnikov’s intensity so far? (5:53)
6) Moving Nikolaj Ehlers between the right and left sides. (6:42)
7) Is there time to develop confidence at NHL level? (7:24)
8) Is he happy with Svechnikov’s production? (8:38)
9) His assessment of Adam Lowry’s style (9:29).
Puck drop is at 6 pm CDT. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice. You can also join us afterwards for our post-game show here (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).