The Jets come into action against the Islanders having points in their last eight games (6-0-2). Of course New York is chugging along at 5-0-1 in their last six.
It was an optional practice for the Jets who played last night.
Eric Comrie will get his fourth start of the year as he continues to roll for Winnipeg according to head coach Paul Maurice.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Roster for tonight?
2) Status update on Connor Hellebuyck?
3) Has Hellebuyck skated at all?
4) Comrie coming up big despite not a lot of shots (:42)
5) Mark Scheifele’s 200 foot game (1:34)
6) Is this the most “bought in” team for him? (2:34)
7) Andrew Copp having success without cheating the game (3:38)
8) Does Copp’s football days (watching video) help him pick it up easily here? (4:46)
9) Distributing ice time evenly allow them to play game they need tonight (5:16)
10) His thoughts on the Connor McDavid goal from last night. (6:47)
11) What has Brenden Dillon meant for Neal Pionk? (9:11)
12) The Jets breakouts last night (10:05).
Puck drop is at 6 pm CDT. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice. You can also join us afterwards for our post-game show here (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).