The 2021-22 campaign didn’t get started off very well for Jets 2017 2nd rounder Dylan Samberg who sustained a tough injury on the first day of training camp which cost him some time at the beginning of the season. However things picked up and he played a solid 32 games for the Moose forming a great tandem with fellow 2017 draft pick (3rd) Johnny Kovacevic. He also made his NHL debut and played a total of 15 games with the Jets this season contributing five assists and playing very well in the top league in the world.
1. Thoughts on the season/playoffs.
2. How would he assess the year personally?
3. What did he gain from the playoffs?
4. The connectivity of this Moose team.
5. Being happy for their teammates success.
6. His game translating at the NHL level.
7. His summer.