Afternoon Delight: Rain-1, Me-0
- Today’s hockey history lesson comes via The Hockey Observer, focusing on Harry Watson. 36 goals in 5 games?
- Psycho Lady Hockey shares a story about an encounter/date with an ex-Leaf. Sounds like some date.
- A very, ummm, interesting new blog on junior hockey called Ragetastic Voyages. Check out PLH’s comments on the blog here. Hopefully this site offers some interesting insight during the season.
- Goon’s World has a couple more articles and commentary on the Alabama-Huntsville situation.
- G (Gabe Guenztel) and H (Brady Hjelle) of INCH’s A-Z. Watch for Hjelle to emerge at UM-Duluth this season.
- This is a few days old, but Coming Down the Pipe had a Top 5 list of Freshmen Classes at CIS Schools. Give it a read. Lots of good hockey being played in the CIS.
- Shorthanded Breakaway profiles the best official NHL Twitter accounts.