- Patrick Hoffman, writing at Kukla’s Korner, makes some Rangers predicitions.
- The Top 10 hockey look-alikes. Bettman and the Penguin is classic.
- A couple of interesting items over at Sportsnet, where Gene Principe discusses Steve Tambellini’s tough talk and Mike Brophy discusses some looming problems in Chicago. The Oilers need a new image, and Quinn and Tambellini seem intent on imposing one.
- This one is a few days old, but check out the blog of Rand Simon’s experience in Sierra Leone.
- Black Dog with yet another hilarious post, touching on both the Oilers and Leafs. If you don’t like this blog, you are obviously a pinko Commie.
- Hockeytown has your complete round-up of Wings related news, including game capsules from Monday and Tuesday night. Very comprehensive.
- The difference between male and female hockey players. Aside from the genitalia…
- Rich Hammond, formerly of the Los Angeles Daily News, has joined the Los Angeles Kings as a beat writer/columnist for LAkings.com. Congratulations from Illegal Curve.
Afternoon Delight: Problems Blowing into the Windy City
Problems in Chicago?; prophecies about the Rangers; hockey look-alikes; Leafs and Oilers talk; plus more after the jump.