- Brian Burke feels that all 6 members of the Team USA’s management staff will have to spend time scouting this fall if the team is to have any hope of getting the right mix. How many Team USA stories are out there right now?
- UND forward and Maple Leaf draft-pick Matt Frattin has been kicked off the Fighting Sioux for receiving a DUI, a few weeks after being arrested for disorderly conduct. Tough summer for Frattin. As one who also lives in Grand Forks, you really have to go out of your way to get into this much trouble.
- Team Canada’s sledge hockey camp will run at the end of next week in Milton, Ontario. Looks like a rough game. Any readers with experience?
- The Program offers two top-10 lists for our lady readers, except my wife. She’s no lady. I keed, I keed.
- Shots Off the Crossbar wonders who poses players for hockey photos? I like the off into the distance stare.
- Dobber Hockey has a list of players they wouldn’t touch with the proverbial 10-foot pole in any fantasy hockey draft. With reasoned explanations. No Bobby Ryan?
- A cool story over at Coming Down the Pipe, who note that the Norfold Admirals MIGHT play a game on the deck of the USS Eisenhower. I hope Mav and Goose show up.
Afternoon Delight: Five Miles of Paper
Your daily collection of links from the blogosphere and beyond.