- This one has a hockey twist: Air Canada sues the Obama Administration. Likely about a birth certificate…just kidding, its over the imposition of stringent rules on charter flights. Air Canada needs to win this one, otherwise Canadian teams are in for a big mess, travel wise, this season.
- Mirtle looks back at the Rockies move to New Jersey to become the Devils, and how that precedent might apply to the Coyotes.
- The Score takes a shot at Pierre Lebrun and Scott Burnside. Meow.
- Dobber Hockey with a humourous post about the types of guys that show up at a fantasy hockey draft. I am sure most of our readers know people like this.
- Found this over at Taking Note. A compilation of all the WHL uniform designs from this season. I love some of those old sweaters. Tough to beat those original designs.
- We reported a couple of days ago that Colten St. Clair had de-committed from Colorado College. Word today is that he has chosen the University of North Dakota instead. I wonder how much the North Dakota pipeline came into play here, as St. Clair played last season under former UND coach Dean Blais, and the Sioux coaches were often in attendance at Fargo Force games.
- Check out the Gross Misconduct blog, as found via Goon’s World. Looks like a great site.
Afternoon Delight: Air Canada to Obama; “Take Off”
Air Canada to sue the US Goverment?; St. Clair commits to North Dakota; the new WHL uniforms; fantasy hockey types; and relocation talk.