- One more top ten list from Psycho Lady Hockey, this one featuring some funny hockey related Google searches.
- The Oilers fanbase reacts to the Rob Schremp being placed on waivers and claimed by the Islanders. Illegal Curve wishes Rob well. I hope he finds a home on the Island.
- Gripping the Stick Too Tight is not a fan of the hockey coverage over at ESPN.
- The View from My Seats blog has a fantastic post up about the psychological aspects of returning a player to junior hockey. Its a tough rule the NHL has implemented. Some kids just don’t have anything more to learn in junior.
- Stay Classy, my favourite new blog, has a sweet entry about jersey faux pas‘. Is that the right punctuation?
- Some fantasy draft stories from The Strangest One of All, including one about Tavares going 5th overall! Thats some draft. I can’t wait to take Rob Schremp tonight. Leading Isles scorer at Christmas, book it.
- Hockey Head issues a challenge to Canadians to head to Glendale and lay the hurt on the beer. Not a real challenge, but read between the lines.
Afternoon Delight: A Professional Blog
The head games about going back to junior; Rob Schremp claimed by the Isles; hockey Google searches and jersey faux pas. More after the jump.