Afternoon Delight: Case of the Mondays
- Kyle Woodlief of Red Line Report with some news on draft eligible players. Just synopsis of the eligible players and another service projecting Hedman to go 1st overall.
- Look for more changes to goalie equipment in the near future. Agreed. I like the line saying that equipment is for protection, not for making saves.
- The weekend college hockey roundup from the Pipeline Show. Excellent resource for those in Canada without much access to college hockey info.
- A roundup of headlines from Puck Daddy, including a video of yet another class Roy move. Tsk, tsk.
- The NHL and Champions League Hockey have formed a marketing alliance. Presumably to avoid elimination at the next tribal council.
- Jay Feaster gets the claws out to take a swipe at Edmonton over the Dustin Penner contract, only to be called out by readers for his Brad Richards’ deal. Meow and touche.
- 5 Things from Scott Burnside. Love this column. Its got a good beat, and I can dance to it.