The Jets don’t know who they will be playing in the 2nd round but they do know when they will be playing games as the 2nd round schedule was released following the conclusion of game 6 between the Habs and Leafs in OT this evening with Montreal forcing a game 7 on Monday in Toronto.
– Game 1: Wednesday, June 2, 6:30 p.m.
– Game 2: Friday, June 4, 6:30 p.m.
– Game 3: Sunday, June 6, 5 p.m.
– Game 4: Monday, June 7 TBD
– *Game 5: Wednesday, June 9 TBD
– *Game 6: Friday, June 11 TBD
– *Game 7: Sunday, June 13 TBD
If Leafs win then game 1 will be in Toronto and if the Habs win then game 1 will be in Winnipeg.
And once again a back-to-back in the playoffs which inevitably means OT in either one or both of those games.