The Jets were back on the ice after the team held an optional on Wednesday.
As per Ken Wiebe of Sportsnet listed below are the lines, D pairs as well as the two power play units.
Lines and D pairs:
Nash, Beaulieu working in as extras
Scheifele in slot, Dubois down low/net front
Copp in slot, Stastny down low/net front
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) What can he say about Blake Wheeler playing 1000 games.
2) Wheeler’s persistence (1:52)
3) His personal connection with Wheeler (3:26)
4) On players Wheeler has had an impact on (4:46)
5) Reconfiguring the power play units (6:26)
6) On a team getting back to playing with speed (8:43)
7) Did his team practice with speed today? (10:03)
8) What is the barrier to Nikolaj Ehlers getting to the interior? (10:56)
9) Is he having a tough time fitting him in? (11:41)
10) How can playing with Dubois help get Ehlers going? (13:03)
11) The role of the Jets 3rd line (13:39)
12) His message to a young player looking for success (14:26)
13) Resistance to changing the D pairs because of relative success (15:22)
The Jets will look to get back on track tomorrow against the Devils. Start your Friday with the morning papers at 7 AM, stay with us throughout the day for the latest news and then join us on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show following the final buzzer.