The Jets were back on the ice this morning in Winnipeg as they have a few days of practice to get ready for a tall task when they take on the Oilers to kick of the 2021 NHL playoffs starting on Wednesday night.
As per Ken Wiebe of Sportsnet veteran forward Paul Stastny was back on the ice in a regular uniform. However Andrew Copp and Nikolaj Ehlers remain in non-contact uniforms.
1) Testing out different looks and importance of having options.
2) All the playoff overtimes, is that a product of familiarity?
3) Impact of fans not being in the building.
4) On Scheifele vs McDavid.
5) How much does Mark Scheifele play a role in success of Connor/Wheeler
6) What will determine his third pairing?
7) How the Lowry line plays the game.
8) On why Hellebuyck didn’t practice.
9) Is he expecting Pierre-Luc Dubois for practice tomorrow?
The Jets are scheduled to practice tomorrow morning at 11 AM before they head to Edmonton to kick start their playoff series with the Oilers on Wednesday. Be sure to keep it locked to illegalcurve.com for the AM Papers which go live at 7 AM CT.
Also a reminder that we are hosting an end of season Manitoba Moose roundtable on Tuesday at 5 PM on our IC YouTube channel. Confirmed guests include Manitoba GM Craig Heisinger and head coach Pascal Vincent as well as Dylan Samberg (Jets 2017 2nd rounder), Johnny Kovacevic (Jets 2017 3rd rounder) and Jeff Malott (led Moose in goals and tied for AHL rookie goal scoring lead). Be sure to join us here.