With the Jets set to play their 28th game of the season tonight it marks the halfway point for the 2020-21 season. GM Kevin Cheveldayoff held a media availability to discuss his club.
1. Do the quarantine rules preclude him from making another move?
2. How does he grade the trade market this season?
3. Is there more impetus to make a deal earlier than the deadline?
4. What is most important lesson he has learned about team at midpoint?
5. Does he feel the need to “reward this group” for what they’ve done?
6. Assessing Nikolaj Ehlers.
7. Might the quarantine “lower the prices” for trades?
8. Update on Bryan Little?
9. On how Neal Pionk has been for them.
10. What has been the biggest impact of the pandemic?
11. How does he feel his team has adapted to being in the North Division?
12. On the development of Mason Appleton
13. Play of the Jets UFAs.
14. How would he describe the impact of Pierre-Luc Dubois?