Another chat with the Jets bench boss.
1. Finding balance in the D pairs.
2. His top two lines and which opponents will target as their “top”?
3. Did he need to sell Kyle Connor on a move to the second line?
4. On looking at the Jets D pairings and when he’ll look at them?
5. Is the emphasis on 5 on 5 play or special teams? Does one take precedence?
6. What other parts of Nikolaj Ehlers game made him a fit for the top line?
7. Balanced approach on using the D as a six man unit?
8. What way does he want the blueline identity to be this season?
9. How much of a kink does it put in his 3rd line with Perreault missing?
10. On Kyle Connor’s game hitting new levels.