1) Players being able to do multiple things on the power play.
2) Getting the power play to be unpredictable by your opponent (:50)
3) Nikolaj Ehlers on the first power play unit (1:11)
4) Having multiple options/being able to move pieces around (1:41)
5) Philosophy of ice time distribution between two units on a PP (2:22)
6) Has he sensed an increase in competition from bubble players? (3:03)
7) What does he look for from someone running the top of the PP (3:23)
8) Importance of a shooting threat from the top (3:42)