For all the latest NHL news be sure to follow IC on Twitter.
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. Here is the latest news from around the blogging world:
- Checking from Behind: Phil Kessel is set to return. As Richard suggested in today’s Morning Paper’s Take, it appears that the Leafs playoff aspirations are fading quickly, so it is imperative that Kessel have an immediate impact with the Leafs.
- Hub Hockey: (Not So) Factual Analysis of the Lose-Win pattern. Interesting trend. I will be on hand at the Joe tomorrow night to see if this pattern continues.
- Four Habs Fans: Karma. Perhaps singing Na Na Na Na, with four minutes to go was a tad premature.
- In Lou We Trust: The November ahead for the Devils. New Jersey is going to have to copy whatever they are doing on the road, and bring it back to the Prudential Center.
- Ice Man: ‘The good, the un-good and the ugly’. Sitting in 12th in the East and an injured Kovulchuk who will be absent for the next few weeks is all pretty ugly. Goaltending however has been pretty, pretty, pretty good.
- Canucks Hockey Blog: From size to speed. One thing that Northwest division features is a lot of grit and with the composition of the Canucks, they better hope their speed will help them avoid the other teams muscle.
- Nightmare on Helm Street: Can’t drive 55, but he can drive you. This guy hits like a ton of bricks.
- Sports Business Daily: NHLPA meeting called after Ouellet tabbed as temporary Exec Dir. Oh boy, more NHLPA drama. Very good assessment of all that is going on.
- NHL: Judge Baum approves the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes to the NHL. No big surprise here.
- T.O. Sports: Ritter takes a a Look into the NHL and rants about Ovi, Raycroft, Tlusty, Kubina, +/-. Lots of good rant in here.
- Tips for Hockey: Winners and Losers of October. Surprised Colorado and Carolina didn’t make the list.
- Hockeyjackass: Injuries piling up. Seems like 3/4 of Team Russia is suffering from the injury bug.
- The Goalie Guild: Go with the flow. Wow. He has unveiled the ultimate chart to help you select your fantasy goaltender.
- From the Rink: Olympics Watch – Americans off to hot starts. I’m a big fan of Miller’s and that’s not just my Lansing bias.
- Puck Daddy: Photo Expedition – Halloween frights from NHL players, arenas. Some real gems.