- The Thrashers signed three minor league players on Friday.
- If Jiri Hudler returns to the Red Wings, Jamie Samuelsen of the Detroit Free Press says fans should welcome him back with open arms.
- The Kings signed Jack Johnson to a reasonable two-year deal on Friday.
- New Jersey prospect Mattias Tedenby, who has been terrific all week, scored four goals in a scrimmage on Friday.
- Patrick Wey hasn’t looked out of place at the Capitals’ development camp, writes Corey Masisak.
- Eric Duhatschek’s last weekly notebook of the season.
- Chris Nilan’s dad is unhappy with his son’s actions from Thursday, writes Bob Hohler of the Boston Globe.
- Is there another group interested in purchasing the Coyotes?
- After reading this, it is fair to say that Blackhawks President John McDonough isn’t the most popular man in Chicago.
- Predators fans should not be concerned that Calgary investor Brett Wilson has yet to be confirmed.
- Will Dany Heatley ever be traded?
- Todd McLellan has named Matt Shaw to his coaching staff for the 2009/10 season.
- The NHL and Len Barrie seem to be back on okay terms, after the Tampa owner provided the league with a his line of credit.
- The NHLPA has advised players to not suit up for the on-ice activities that are expected to be part of team orientation camps.
- Jim Jamieson is just another of the Vancouver writers who seems concerned about the Canucks’ schedule this upcoming season.