Here are the NHL Morning Papers for Monday July 28th:
- Even Ken Holland was a little bit surprised that his team was able to sign Marian Hossa.
- The Islanders coaching search is expected to end within the next two weeks, writes Greg Logan of Newsday.
- The Capitals had such a successful 2007/08 season that the team is expecting its season ticket base to grow by about 5,000 people, writes Tim Lemke of the Washington Times.
- As Dave Staples of the Edmonton Journal tells us, what’s old is new again when it comes to next season’s third jersey for the Oilers.
- Dwayne Roloson is sure looking forward to next season, writes Jacob Robinson of the Edmonton Sun.
For Illegal Curve, I’m Richard Pollock.