Here some injury tidbits that may be of interest to fans and poolies:
- Glen Murray (hip) made it through the morning skate in Buffalo and is expected to suit up for the Bruins for tonight’s game.
- Samuel Pahlsson (abdomen) could play tonight when the Ducks face-off against the Devils at the Prudential Center.
- Jonathan Toews (knee) has been activated off the Blackhawks’ injured list, and all signs point to his return on Sunday at Vancouver.
- It looks like Kyle McLaren (knee) will return to the Sharks lineup tonight.
- Sidney Crosby (ankle) practiced today with his teammates, but said “wishful thinking would be a couple more weeks.”
For Illegal Curve, I’m Richard Pollock.