The Jets welcome the Habs to town as they kick off four games here in Winnipeg. While Montreal sits at the bottom of the Atlantic Division and Eastern Conference they have won five straight games
According to Mike McIntyre of the Winnipeg Free Press forward Andrew Copp will draw back into the lineup with Winnipegger Adam Brooks coming out of the lineup. He also indicated that Connor Hellebuyck left the ice first and will start tonight.
Interim head coach Dave Lowry confirms that Andrew Copp will return to the lineup for the Jets tonight. Cole Perfetti is still not skating and Lowry said “He’s still aways away”.
It will be Austin Poganski coming out and not Adam Brooks.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Player media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Is Andrew Copp playing tonight?
2) What does Copp mean to this lineup? (:25)
3) Copp’s role (:52)
4) Nikolaj Ehlers road to recovery//timeline (1:16)
5) Has Evgeny Svechnikov taken advantage of his latest opportunity (1:48)
6) What are the details that Svechnikov is doing well? (2:27)
7) Status update on Cole Perfetti? (2:58)
8) Is the Mark Scheifele incident from last year done or will he have to “answer the bell”? (3:13)
9) Was there any temptation to start Eric Comrie? (3:37)
10) What does he expect the game to look like? (3:48)
11) Biggest changes they notice with new Habs coaching staff (4:17)
12) Any good Martin St. Louis memories from their time facing each other (4:36)
Puck drop is at 7 pm CST. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from interim head coach Dave Lowry.
You can also join us afterwards for the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show. (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).