The Jets record against the Oilers isn’t a good one this season as they drop the first one of this homestand to fall to 2-5-0 this season against Edmonton. With the loss Winnipeg falls to 27-15-3 and Edmonton is now just three points back of the Jets in 2nd place with two games in hand.
For those who would like to take a deeper dive into the advanced stats click here to see the results from the game via Natural Stat Trick.
Illegal Curve Post-Game Show:
1. What did he learn about the Oilers tonight?
2. Does the team need to focus on how they want to dictate the game?
3. How can he maximize their depth against the Oilers?
4. Offence off the rush.
5. Jump at the start of the game.
6. Edmonton’s success the last four games.
The Jets are off tomorrow. The Morning Papers which will go live tomorrow at 7 am on illegalcurve.com.